Do Not Get Bound Inside this Winter
For our third episode of Re-Discover Your Region, we shake the winter shack nasties by exploring the Great Lakes tributaries. The pursuit of steelhead on these creeks during the winter can lead to big fish in some breathtakingly beautiful settings. It’s not for the faint of heart but if you dress appropriately, you could bear witness to a winter wonderland unlike anywhere else in the region.
Special thanks for video production goes out to Colton Wright. He outperformed his last piece of work on this one. You can contact him at [email protected] As you’ve seen thus far, he has an eye for the moment, a passion for the project, and always has the clients best interests in mind.
Additional thanks goes out to:
– Hamburg Brewing Company – for running a top notch establishment and proudly representing our hometown. What a great place!
– Temple Fork Outfitters – for all the rods and some of the reels used
– Flymen Fishing Company – for some of the flies featured in the film
– Lamson Waterworks – for some of the reels used
– Alumacraft Boats – for developing the ideal boat for our big water fisheries
– Simms Fishing Products – for keeping us comfortable and protected when we are on the water
– Cortland Lines – for producing the best lines for our year round fishery and multiple species
– Cabelas – for outfitting us with various equipment from tackle to our watercraft
For more details about our fishery and the options available to anglers and those interested in a fun day outside, please explore our seasons and species pages on our website. We talk to anglers and people interested in angling all the time and most are surprised that we can still fish throughout the winter here in Western NY. Oh yes, we can! It’s our favorite time of year to get out there!. Give us a call – 716-704-5144.