This video, Re-Discover Your Region, is the first of what will be a series of short videos that feature Western NY in its resurgent glory. From local eateries, to spectacular scenery, to the diverse fisheries of the region, we will explore WNY from the air, land, and water and showcase the area in a new and exciting way. Please enjoy and share!
Special thanks for video production goes out to Colton Wright. He is a true artist and an extremely talented producer. You can contact him at [email protected] Additional thanks goes out to the Santa Lucia brothers at Santa Lucia Global, LLC for their outstanding drone work – they were critical to making all this come together. You can reach them at www.santaluciaglobal.com.
Additional thanks goes out to:
– Blane Chocklett – for mentorship and guidance
– Big Ditch Brewery – for running a top notch establishment and proudly representing our hometown
– Mossy Creek Fishing – for some of the flies featured in the film
– Temple Fork Outfitters – for all the rods and some of the reels used
– Flymen Fishing Company – for some of the flies featured in the film
– Lamson Waterworks – for some of the reels used
– Alumacraft Boats – for developing the ideal boat for our big water fisheries
– Minn Kota Motors – we couldn’t do what we do without the Terrova iPilot
– Mercury Outboards – for getting us where we need to go with a quickness
– Simms Fishing Products – for keeping us comfortable and protected when we are on the water
– Scientific Anglers – for producing the best lines for our year round fishery and multiple species
– Cabelas – for outfitting us with various equipment from tackle to our watercraft